Biomass material grinding process is an important step to make best quality wood pellets because some raw materials are not available for wood pellet mill directly, such as wood blocks, wood logs, grains as well as other large size woody materials. These kind of materials need to be crushed into sawdust firstly with electric wood hammer mill. This electric wood hammer mill is used to crush raw materials with diameter of less than 50mm, while wood crusher is suitable for wood materials with diameter of 50-200mm. Wood hammer mill crushes wood materials by the collision between the high speed hammer blades. The diameter of processed material can reach 3-5mm.
Features of Electric Wood Hammer Mill
1.Wide application. Various kinds of raw materials can be crushed, such as branches, bark, wood chips, corn stalk, peanut shell, hay, cotton stem, sorghum stalks, wheat straw, etc.
2. Adopted simple structure and advanced design.
3. High efficiency, easy to operate, stable performance.
4. Electric wood hammer mill can be used in wood pellet plant, feed pellet plant, fiberboard, high density board, biomass pellets production, paper production industry, etc.
5. Our electric material grinding machine is composed of feeding hopper, rotor, sieves, draught fan, crushing chamber and delivery device.
Working Principle of Electric Biomass Material Grinding Machine
Raw materials enter into crushing chamber through feeding hopper and then be crushed by high speed rotating hammer blades. Raw materials quickly be crushed into small pieces under continuous strike, collide and smash with hammer blades, toothed plate and screen pieces. Then crushed materials would be sent to pass through screen holes. Large particles that can not pass through screen holes need to be re-crushed.
Tips to Pay Attention When Sending Inquiry on FANWAY Electric Wood Crusher
● What is your raw materials and sizes of your raw materials.
● Fineness of crushed materials that you want to make.
● Capacity requirement of wood hammer mill.
Working Video of Electric Wood Hammer Mill
Electric Wood Hammer Mill Technical Data
|Model||Principal Axis Rotation Rate||Rotor Working Diameter||Hammer Qty||Capacity||Power|
|FY360||4000 min/n||360 mm||15||150-250kg/h||5.5-7.5 kw|
|FY400||4000 min/n||400 mm||15||250-500kg/h||7.5-11 kw|
|FY500||4000 min/n||500 mm||24||500-700kg/h||11-13 kw|